Thursday, June 14, 2007

Technology

I am in my kitchen making some homemade yogurt. It is a healthy, cheep breakfast and a science all on it's own. Heat the milk up to 185 degrees, then cool to 110 then add live bacteria which is good and will kill the bad bacteria.....see what I mean? I am getting all smart making yogurt. The thing is yogurt is not what blows my mind, I understand yogurt. What I do not get is technology. I forgot the recipe so I looked it up online then I took my laptop into the kitchen because we have wireless. So the internet is this amazing thing a huge source of knowledge and I feel very 2000-and-something-ish using it as my cookbook. And can I just say I still do not understand how the radio works and now we have the internet! So yep here I am writing you from the Philippines and you are going to be able to read this is just a second. So anyway as my homemade yogurt and online worlds collided I just thought that is crazy!

1 comment:

middie said...

martha stewart you!