Sunday, July 8, 2007

Take A Test

So my roomies and I were wasting some time on our Sunday afternoon taking tests on www.blogthings.com. You would have known my results because I almost had a lapse of judgement and posted them for you on my blog like the web sights encourages you to do. So you could have found out that; I have an amazing personality, should be a nurse or teacher or that I am going to be a cool parent and my power animal is apparently a deer? But then I decided that was putting myself out there a little too much. Basically it comes down to the fact that people want to take their own test they don't so much care that you are likely to live to be 100 or that you should paint your toes pink! So if you have a little time and want some reassurance that you have a winning personality and life will go amazing for you as long as your character always matches up to an apple pie, do some quizzes and feel good about how normal you are.

2 comments:

middie said...

your not normal deer:)
you are inner strength, patience, a kindred spirit, take the smallest piece of appetizer, share your milo, do my dishes, pay for my jeepney kind of friend...you are that exceptional girl that some guy is dreaming of meeting, and making all her dreams come true...

Lindsey said...

love blogthings! it looks like i missed out on a lot of fun on your freedom day! so sad!