Monday, October 1, 2007

Home

It does not take long for a Montana girl to find her way back home in fact all it takes is a fishing pole and some good friends. Much of my time since arriving back in the home land has been full of Montana life. You better believe I am rinding around in Big Ol' Pick up trucks blaring all the country music I have not listened to in 9 months and going to Church on Sunday. I am living out a country song. In fact if you have heard Simple Life by Carolyn Dawn Johnson you will know what song I am talking about! As I was out on the boat last night pulling in fish I kept taking big deep breaths of fresh air. Clay thought something was wrong, but the truth is everything is just right so perfect I am just trying to take it all in. And I suppose after months on Manila pollution I am trying to clear my lungs a little!








1 comment:

middie said...

i want to see your beautiful Kalispell soon...