Monday, March 24, 2008

Girls-----


Mostly just writing this to the girls-- I know you want that deer off my front page and hunting season is gone, summer is on the way! I don't think my blog remembers me. Sometimes I even have a hard time finding that adventurous girl when the alarm clock is ringing in a 8-5 job. Life is so much different then I thought. I guess I just thought I had it figured out, but know it is happening and I am not the one that planned it. I can not quite put my finger on it. But tonight I picked up the over 90 pics that I had printed from out trip to California. I put them in a cute little photo book marked "memories", thanks to our favorite target! Putting them a way made me kind of sad that C.A. has come and gone so fast. Basically I do not want to put our memories away, I am not ready for them to be over. But the flash of time it was is slowly changing my mind and helping me to carry on, to walk this life. So I just want to say thank you for California, and all it was to me more then a tip, and a whole ton of fun. My grandparent are listening to old country. The stuff that makes you really think about more then big trucks and cowboys. The sun has a look in the sky like it is trying so hard to stay up past it's bedtime. And I am thinking of you and wishing for a glass of wine and a good talk.


Miss you with love--Kayla

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

ahhh kayla, i miss you too!! thank you for the lovely post. i hope we will see each other much sooner than we think!

middie said...

i miss you girl....but it was so good to all be together again...I have never made a better decision about going on a vaca:)