Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tis The Season!

If you drive by the house today you might wonder to yourself or passengers " With trees like that how do the Larson's keep their grass so green?" It is a one time a year event I like to call the stomp down! When we gather the leaves from all over the yard and load them into the pick up for a trip to the dump. As a permanent resident of 2257 mission trail this is the Second annual stomp down I have taken part in. I love fall and am going to be so sad when this carpet of leaves turns to snow.


This is why I call it the stomp down the leaves get so high you have to walk all over them like your making wine in the back of the pick up!

3 comments:

middie said...

is that a black ford pick-up belonging to one clay...hehe

Lindsey said...

beautiful pictures kayla!

middie said...

hey how's work...I want to hear all about it!