Saturday, January 27, 2007

Mabuhay (Welcome) to the Philippines!

Yep, I made it! So I have been in the Philippines for almost a week now and it has been full of adventure, and learning. After arriving at the airport we drove for two hours then got on a boat for one and landed in Puerto Galera. It is a beautiful Island that attracts a lot of tourist and offers a laid back lifestyle. We are here for ten days doing orientation and medical outreaches.I have settled in quickly and am loving spending time with the medics and midwives from my school. I have a great advantage growing up swimming in Montana, because adjusting to the cold showers has been easier on me then some of the other girls. I already feel like I am learning so much about God and what it means to live life following after him.

No comments: