Saturday, March 31, 2007

Love Your Neighbor

Lindsey and I transformed our roof top into a home theater and had our neighbor kids come over for a movie last night! These kids have been such a blessing to have around. Whenever I came home from work they come running. I love to just sit and talk with them. Sometimes they walk with me to pick up my laundry and of course we stop for a candy on the way home. They call me Ate Kayla or Ate Kay Kay, which means older sister. On Valentines Day they hand made me cards in the shape of hearts with little drawings of us together. It is always so comforting to see their smiling faces.

Rica, Rina, Roda, Roy and Kim- Their mom is butas(pegnant) now and should be having her baby any day. They are hoping for a boy so that the family will be even. They each have a name they want the baby to have, but they are keeping it a secret!

2 comments:

Kim said...

pretty cute you guys! looks like fun. -K

Kim said...

get ready for saturday! lent is ending, and we'll send it out with a bang! may the salivation begin! -K