Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sushi: A Fish & Bread Remix


I think Jesus would like sushi. I mean he was definitely into fish and we serve a creative God. After a little talking into I went to sushi with the girls last night. As a native Montanian, out on the town with two experience sushi experts I knew I had to jump in. Plus I love doing new things and want to be more like Jesus! My previous experience with sushi has always been the California Roll a basic in the sushi menu and a very safe choice. Last night I expanded and we had a party with Rock&Roll, Dynamite, Teriyaki Chicken and California Rolls. So with good friends and good food I am leaving that table with my glass half full.

2 comments:

middie said...

hey thanks for commenting friend...I luv your blog update...keep up the good work. It also gives me more things to read-and reread and reread during the kids nap time:)

Kim said...

yay for trying sushi! next time be bold and try some spider rolls. which is actually quite fitting to this post... anywho, spider rolls are my fav - and if a girl from the north of canada can love sushi, so can one from montana! -K