Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Joys Of Travel

I have spent too much of my free time lately on hold with the airlines listening to "I Can Fly" on repete, only to be interrupted by a lovely voice reminding me that someone will be with me shortly and my call is very important to them. The whole time all I'm thinking is CAN I FLY????? Alex and I are attempting to change our tickets to get home. We originally bought our tickets for one year out so we could change them at a later date. That later date is quickly approaching and we are trying to get tickets for September 14th. We arrive back from Singapore on the 13th and want one day to collect ourselves before making the journey home. So now Alex and I are in a battle, all flights are booked full from the 14th to the 21st. We are on a waiting list but are not allowed to know how long the waiting list is. I guess they fear we may find the people in front of us and "fix" the problem, tempting at this point.... tempting! In the mean time we have to call back everyday to renew our request and see if any changes have occurred. Let's get specific. We are praying for the 6:30am flight out of Manila on September 14th with no extra fees or taxes. If you want to add first class we will not complain! I just have to keep laughing through this all. So here are some aids to help you do the same!





1 comment:

Tami Michel said...

Why is it that we moms are the last to know these little details!!! Yikes. Keep us posted. Hugs!