Saturday, September 8, 2007

Moving On and Plugging Away

Alex and I have a lot in common!



August started with us moving out of our summer home. I think my parents will enjoy the pictures of Alex and I packing compared to Mia's way. Do not be fooled they are both very organized in there own way. Of course we where driving Mia a little crazy thinking we would never be done in time. The next morning at 4am we had to catch the bus to P.G. for a week meeting to finish up some school paper work and because it is on a beautiful island we took some time to vacation! Then we came back to Manila and had to say good bye to Mia. So it was Alex and I left for the month of August and like everyone told us to do we just kept plugging away.





Mia's Things....

1 comment:

middie said...

thank-you for not posting about my hideous face....I appreciate your thoughtfulness