Thursday, September 20, 2007

Singapore

Alex and I spent the first 10 days of September in Singapore visiting our friend Mia and getting to meet her wonderful parents that let us take over their house for the whole time. Singapore is not even comparable to Manila. The things that shocked us the most was how quite and clean it was. Alex and I got off the plan and started whispering like we were at a funeral or something. After 8 months of craziness we got the fresh air and exercise we much needed! Us girls had a great time just hanging out with each other and relaxing! Oh and I cooked dinner one night which does not happen very often because I am intimidated by the amazing cooking abilities of Lindsey, Alex and Mia. But I do have to say my chicken fajitas marinated in a honey lime sauce and a few other tricks up my sleeve were pretty good!



No comments: